1. No purchasing of new miniatures, except if you use a Joker. You get three Jokers to use on a miniature purchase. Can be a blister pack, an eBay bundle, or a single figure. The only exception is if you need to buy a single figure to complete a unit. In addition, you can earn additional Jokers by completing an entire project, complete with starting, WIP, and final pictures.
2. Gifts do not count against you. Holidays, birthdays, and gift cards given to you do not count against you.
3. Paint, terrain, and hobby supplies do not count against you.
4. At least one hobby-related blog or Instagram post a week.
5. Zombie-related stuff during October is encouraged.
So far, I think I'd like to work on a few odds-and-ends for my Flames of War Fallschimjäger, a few Star Wars Armada ships that need some paint on them, and a continuation of some commission work. I've set aside Friday afternoons for painting, let's hope it sticks.
|First up will be an Anti-tank Rifle team for my FJs.|