Monday, November 27, 2017

6MMRPC Week Twenty-One: Imperial Assault?

I played my first game of Fantasy Flight's Imperial Assault last night and had a very good time.  Only problem: Those minis need paint!  I'm considering making an investment into the game now that I'm back in an area with friends who game, and my usual D&D group is looking for an alternative for when one or more of us can't make it on game night.  I picked up The Grand Inquisitor figure from the Rebels animated series and it's a pretty nice little item.  Only problem is the usual drooping lightsaber blades which I may try to replace.  Joker number two burned, but maybe something completely different will kickstart my painting mojo!




2 comments:

  1. Heard fun things about this game. Check out Matthew Sullivan's painted collection of SW:Imp Assault figs. Very nicely done and inspirational to boot!

    http://www.oldenhammer.com/p/the-complete-imperial-assault-miniature.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete