Monday, March 26, 2018

Quick Allied Objective

I painted this Allied objective to give it as a prize at a Flames of War tournament I hosted a few days ago.  I used some German casualty figures and a pair of British Paras that I think were originally tank riders, and some old objective that I've had in my stash for about a decade.  Logs and wood still give me issues, and it came out a little shiny as I didn't have my usual brand of matte varnish available, but I still think it came out ok.

I added some extra sand bags with green stuff, to give the Brits something to sit on.
Simple, but it only took a few hours from start to finish, most of that on the figures.


3 comments:

  1. Looks really great and atmospheric. Especially in that ‘war is hell and hard on the human spirit’ kids nd of way. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovel it Rich. Very nice composition and up to your lovely typical painting standards.

    Where was this tournament?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai. I ran an event at ConQuest at McClellan last weekend, had six players.

      Delete