Sunday, May 12, 2019

Star Wars Legion Demo

My friend Reno showed me how to play Legion the other day and I'm pretty sold on it.  The minis are great and the game plays pretty well, only thing that kind of bugs me is the weird mix of troop types that cam be on the table together, but that's mostly visual.  (Snowtroopers and Shoretroopers together)
We played a quick 400 point game and I took the Imperials out for a spin in preparation for a Kublacon event later this month.  Trying to remember what the scenario conditions were, Minefield, Supply Grab, and some kind of L-shaped deployment?

Stormtroopers engage Rebel Troops from the high ground.
Vader and more Stormtroopers move to engage the Rebels, now supported by some Fleet Troops.
The Lord of the Sith charges into combat, dispatching the last three Rebels in this squad.
After cutting down Luke Skywalker, Vader engages the last of the Rebels backed by a handful of Stormtroopers, ending the game on Turn 5.
I had fun, and can't wait to play a full-sized game, maybe with an AT-ST!




No comments:

Post a Comment