Sunday, June 30, 2019

Legion League: Week One

I signed up to play in a Star Wars Legion league at Great Escape Games and played my first game with my own minis.  I hastily assembled my force a few hours before my game, and wanted to try out my new Occupier tank.  I really like using vehicles in my Imperial lists, but they're hard to use and a heavy investment in points.  The tank is also really difficult to steer around terrain.  I'm not really a fan of the measuring tools in Legion, maybe I'm just used to using a tape measure for so long.

The game was a Long March with all troops needing to get across the board, and my opponent's list was Krennic, Stormtroopers and Death Troopers, backed by Snipers.  I brought Vader, Fett, the tank, and some Stormtroopers.  It seems like this game heavily favors troop spam, as the scoring in many missions depends on number of units.  Not digging that so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment