Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spray Booth

I decided to build my own spray booth to go with my new airbrush.  I found an example similar to the one I built and figured the cabinet style wouldn't look too out of place inside the house if my wife ever lets me move it inside.  I decided to keep the top shelf as I could store my airbrush pait and supplies up there and it proved to be a good height for the overhead light.  I used an aquarium light that I had replaced with a better one.  The white light is similar to daylight and will work great for airbrushing.  A basic bathroom exhaust fan was installed into the side wall and I trimmed a household filter to fit.  This should keep any paint out of the fan.  The doors can close and hide all the mess away, which is nice.
Hopefully this will motivate me to paint some new tanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment