1. No purchasing of new miniatures, except if you use a Joker. You get three Jokers to use on a miniature purchase. Can be a blister pack, an eBay bundle, or a single figure. The only exception is if you need to buy a single figure to complete a unit. In addition, you can earn additional Jokers by completing an entire project, complete with starting, WIP, and final pictures.
2. Gifts do not count against you. Holidays, birthdays, and gift cards given to you do not count against you.
3. Paint, terrain, and hobby supplies do not count against you.
4. At least one hobby-related blog or Instagram post a week.
5. Zombie-related stuff during October is encouraged.
I've got a few projects to work on, for Flames of War I have a Great War British commission force for my friend Sam to finish, I'd like to get a few more Early War options completed for my Fallschirmjäger, and I'd like to at least start on some 1945 Volksgrenadiers. I also want to complete a few projects for the Iron Cross competition at Historicon.
|I need to build a 7.5cm artillery battery, a 3.7cm PaK36 platoon, Ketternkrad transport, and a few more command stands.|
|I have about six platoons of guns and infantry to build, plus three tanks for Sam's Great War British.|
I also want to keep working on my Dungeons and Dragons minis for my seldom-run campaign, paint up the Kensei stuff I bought for feudal Japan, and paint some modified Star Wars minis for home-brewed X-Wing.
|Just a sample of the Reaper minis for D & D. My wife's mage, Paola's barbarian, and a shifty thief.|
|Some models I kit-bashed for X-Wing. A modified YT-1300, an Imperial Patrol Ship, a Shuttle, and a Scout Ship.|
|Some of the feudal Japanese Kensei minis I bought a few weeks ago. Samurai are awesome!|
Really looking forward to this!