Wednesday, November 18, 2015

6MMRPC Week Twenty-Four: Please Stand By


I went and bought Fallout 4 last Friday and the digital world has affected my analog hobbies since.  The game has been super-awesome so far.  That said, I did manage to get a litle bit of work in before the Bomb dropped, as it were.

I got an initial wash laid down on the Great War landships and guns, and also put a panel wash on the Ki-45.  I also started to base the D&D minis I worked on a few weeks ago, just need to do a few highlights, some pigments and tufts to finish them.  

Slow progress is still progress, I guess!
Another hour and these should be done.
I also received a large shipment of parts for my Mustang, might see it back from the body shop by the end of the year.  I was able to take advantage of a great sale at my old haunt, Sacramento Mustang.  




4 comments:

  1. Hi, still trying to resist the urge with Fallout, having been since the first one. Do you have PS4 or which version you got? Man has to have hobbies, but I'd say Mustang is bit beyond from being Nerd ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the PS4 version, gotta stick to my console roots. I also have to split time with my wife, who's also a big fan of the game.

      Delete
  2. Video games kill hobbies like this. Time is so valuable if one has any plans of getting shit done. :)

    Good to see that some work at least has been done mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least some! I'll be able to sneak off this week while the wife gets her game on.

      Delete