Thursday, February 20, 2020

Legion League II: Revenge of the Sith

I switched up my forces a little and replaced the lowly Imperial Officer with Lord Vader, and used his nice new command cards as well.  I played my last three league games with Vader and Co. and went 2-1.

Darth Vader lead his Stormtrooper squads forward and chased Krennic and his Death Troopers away from the central objective, killing them almost to a man.
In my first game against Republic troops, Vader and a contingent of Royal Guard engaged Captain Rex and then marched across the field to chase down the rest of the clones.  A sneaky move by R2-D2 cost me the game though!
My final league game matched me against another Imperial list and saw how effective Bossk can be.  Vader continued to hunt down and destroy his enemies and I pulled out another win.
I went 4-2 in the league after a bye and that should put me in the top three.  Vader is a beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment