Saturday, February 1, 2020

X-Wing Tournament

I played in my very first X-Wing event today at Game Kastle in Sacramento since my friend Reno was coming down from Chico to play in it.  I brought five X-Wings and tried to make it as simple as I could.

In Round One I faced a Resistance list with Rey, a Transport, and an A-Wing, and managed to shoot down the fighter before all of mine went down.  
In my second game I was matched up against Reno and his Separatists, a Sith Infiltrator and a pair of Nantex fighters.  I managed to destroy them all while losing a pair of X-Wings.
In the last round I faced a Scum force with a Lancer Pursuit ship, a G1-A, and a HWK-290.   lost three X-Wings while on my way to shooting them all down.
I had fun and actually won two games after not playing at all for over a year.  Crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment