Friday, November 22, 2013

Project Begin!

Here's what I have so far.  I'm going to use my Stug III Gs from my Italian front army as these are early models without Shurzen and will fit right in with the Kursk stuff.  That's three less tanks to paint!  I still need to find a StuG III D and convert it into an ausf E model for my Company Commander.  I'd also like to get some objectives built if I have time.
These old StuG III Fs will be rebuilt as early production StuH 42s.  68 of these saw action at Kursk, many of them built on ausf F chassis.   I've tried to build these forever for my Lufwaffe army, but never could get them completed.
Marder III Hs fresh from the blisters!  The M is less points, but weren't introduced until after the battle.
Grenadier Scout platoon.  These are a mix of Sperrverband dudes and misc. stuff from who-knows-where.

No comments:

Post a Comment