Monday, January 1, 2018

6MMRPC Final Report- 2017

At least it's something!

All Flames of War, Fallschirmjäger, Deutsches Afrika Korps, and a generic bunker.
I was glad to see the challenge return for 2017, but a move from New Mexico to California would see about a three month break for me without any hobby time at all.  I was able to get handful of items done before the move, and have worked on some assembly since.  I also stayed within the financial confines of the challenge, having purchased a total of three items (Panzer IIIs and StuGs for Flames of War, and a Grand Inquisitor for Star Wars Imperial Assault) 

Stated goals:

    Yes: Finish a few partially built items for my Fallschirmjäger
    Yes: Get started on V4 Mid War
    No: Get to some Star Wars Armada ships

This is everything I accomplished:
    -Assembled and painted a Sniper and an Anti-tank Rifle team for my Fallschirmjäger (FoW)
    -Assembled and painted a 2.8cm Anti-tank Rifle for my DAK (FoW)
    -Continued work on several units for a Führer Begleit Brigade army (FoW)
    -Painted a HMG bunker and mostly finished several other bunkers (FoW)
    -Assembled some Tiger Is for a DAK army (FoW)
    -Assembled a platoon of StuH 42s for the FBB army (FoW)

Here's to another year of painting little army men!









No comments:

Post a Comment