Monday, January 1, 2018

6MMRPC Week Twenty-Six: Tigers and StuHs WiP

December is always jammed full of family holiday activities but I managed to get in a little hobby time.  I plan on going to Shifting Sands this year and need to paint up a pair of Tiger Is and another anti-tank rifle, and I also built three StuH 42s for a Late War army I've had on my plotter since 2016.  I started a pair of Möbelwagens as well.

All models from Battlefront, the StuHs are from the new plastics.
These will be Late '44-'45 StuHs so have the remote MG which I'll add later.  I scratch built some stowage rails, as these had become standard by then.
Thus ends the latest 6MMRPC, the move really killed my progress, but I feel like I got something going and stuck to my limit of purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment