Saturday, March 2, 2019

Sd. Kfz. 231 8-rad Patrol

To continue the theme of old, partially completed projects, I went back to a pair of 8-rads I initially built for a Führer Begleit list a few years ago.  They had been sitting primed and ready for paint since then, and I now wanted to use them for a Kursk-era Großdeutchland list for LVO.  I had to switch to the Grenadier list I ran due to a lack of time to finish the core of list, but I went ahead and finished these up today.

Pretty simple, but I wanted these to be well-used.  
Hopefully the chipping wasn't too heavy handed.
Love these license plate decals from Command Decision.
Came out pretty good for old Battlefront resin models.
All of Großdeutchland's reece squadron vehicles seemed to have the little 'Uhu' beneath their vision ports, so I added those as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment