Friday, March 1, 2019

Tank Turret Bunkers

I've gone back into my Un-Finished Objects (UFO) box and decided to finally complete some bunkers I started way back in August of 2017.  While working on them I dropped my airbrush twice and had to order replacement parts both times as I broke two different parts, only times I've ever dropped it.  I now consider these things cursed and with the changes to lists in V4 I may never even get to use them.  Oh well, at least they're finally finished!

Link to my previous work on them:
HMG Bunker

All Battlefront models.  Pretty happy with the Panther Turrets, they saw action in Italy along the Gothic Line, etc.
Not super happy with the concrete, but they're done.
Happy with the camouflage though.
R35 Turret, seen in Normandy.
This one might actually see the table one the new D-Day books come out in June.
5cm KwK Bunker.  This one might see some table-time too.
Gun close-up, it's magnetized, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment