Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shifting Sands Armies on Display

Snapped a few pics of some of the SS14 armies that were on display.  There were some really great looking units.  The guys who painted up a pile of Strelk are my heroes.  Wish I could have gotten some more pics but my phone was constantly dead.

Jacob DeMenna's massive Strelkovy.
Sam Mijal also built some Strelkovy.
Mark Francis' Soviets.
Matt McCarthy's Light Artillery Battalion
Charles McCall's Das Reich T-34s.
Mike Henshaw's Pantherkompanie.
More nice looking Soviets.
Ziv Lang's Soviet LL Churchills.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. It's really nice to see pictures of tournament armies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just wish my phone wasn't dead or I would've gotten some more.

      Delete
  2. Those Strelkovys are crazy huge. Could never paint that many infantry.....

    Good pics Rich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. It would take me like 2 years to paint that many dudes.

      Delete