Thursday, January 22, 2015

Panzerwerfer 42 auf sWS Battery

Painted these up for Shifting Sands, my first vehicle purchase from Forged in Battle.  I prefered the Battlefront Panzerwerfer 42 model but they were impossible to find and I had a deadline.  I'm not a fan of the big resin bases molded into every FiB vehicle.  This version of the Panzerwerfer, mounted on the sWS chassis hasn't been done by Battlefront and I really like the large, slab sides of it though.  Only problem with assembly was with the launcher: had to glue them in since they wouldn't sit right otherwise.  I also painted up a Kfz 15 from BF for the command vehicle.
The battery: launchers were a bit funky to mount but figured it out.  First time with a spiderweb-style camo.
Markings were pretty straightforward, crosses, license plates, and tactical symbols.
Finally had an excuse to paint this based Kfz 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment