Friday, May 24, 2013

Marder IIs

Fallschirmjäger Marder IIs.  First attempt at using an airbrush or using one for camo.  Green patches came out a bit larger than I wanted, but don't look too big either.  Also the first time I've tried chipping or using the AK streaking effects on a vehicle.  I'm still not entirely satisfied with the tracks, but I'm out of time.  Leaving for Kublacon tonight!
Platoon shot.  I used some FJ figures and did head swaps for the rest.  
Platoon CO.  Model had some nasty pits along the side and rather than filling and sanding, I just called it "damage".  
#2.  Hope I didn't over-chip these. 


1 comment: